Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tuesday 20 December 2005: Heidi and Sarah are HAPPY!


20 December: The girls are happy! Today one yelled: "look like you're about to have a vacation!" - et voila! The above photo is the result! And it's true. Sarah will have a few days off as her mom comes to visit today and Heidi will have a few days off soon! This is just what Heidi and Sarah need and desire! Time to kick-back and relax!

Heidi says:
Holidays are coming! Holidays are coming! It's going to be so cosy!! I'll be home for three days after the weekend and will take full advantage of them! Hooray!
Hi-dee-ho-ho-ho!

Sarah says:
I plan to relax and be jolly and have fun and be happy for the next few days at home! :-) The above photo shows how I hope I'll be feeling. And loook JB -- I am not even wearing any black today!!!

No comments: