Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Wednesday 23 November 2005: Heidi and Sarah are rotten on the outside but happy on the inside...you are the one for them FATTY!


23 November:Heidi and Sarah are burnt-out. Sarah was once a burn-out. Sarah’s house once burnt down to the ground. Heidi goes out a lot. Once she burned her finger. Sometimes Sarah pulls Heidi’s finger. Sometimes Heidi pulls Sarah’s leg. Heidi’s got legs and she knows how to use them. Us and Them after all we’re just ordinary men. Me, me, me ,me me, me, me and you, you, you, you, you ,you, you. Who knows which is which and who is who is who is who is who…

Heidi says:
Guess how we are feeling today! Happy!

Sarah says:
Last night I was watching a Morrissey documentary from the beloved BBC and I thought one of his comments was so nice and funny. He said something along the lines of this: I like Latin people because they have good hair, great skin and nice teeth. What more could you want. Morrissey is my new best friend. I am his new biggest fan. I am sure he’d fit in on Face The Day. We at Face the Day are all for good hair, great skin and especially good teeth. They say Morrissey is eccentric. I say he is enlightened! :-)))) If I knew his number, I’d send him a fax right now telling him so.
This is one of the reasons I love Morrissey today from:
YOU'RE THE ONE FOR ME, FATTY

You're the One for me, fatty
You're the One I really, really love
And I will stay
Promise you'll say
If I'm in your way
You're the One for me, fatty
You're the One I really, really love
And I will stay
Promise you'll say If I'm ever in your way
A-hey

No comments: