Monday, October 31, 2005

Sunday 30 October: Sarah gets nasty and shows you what she's made of and her open wound as Heidi stands by...


30 October: Heidi and Sarah try to make these photos jump off the page a bit more by showing you more of themselves than usual. Here you can see Sarah's true, obnoxious self and Heidi's love of the spotlight...

Heidi says:
Help! The monster is out! And Halloween is only tomorrow...

Sarah says:
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah...
I guess I probably deserve an fresh open head wound! Look!!!! It's opened up again! My stupid slach on my nose bridge! This has been the year of unintentional self-harming for me. A few months ago, I got clobbered in the eyes with a golf club by a 7-year old kid! Today I walked straight into a very hard glass door and my glasses cut me once again and re-opened the skin that had only finally just healed. I guess I am meant to bleed and ache... See below for graphics.

To make you feel better and forget about the nasty above image of Sarah's pain and drama, Heidi sends you all the lovely, sunny flowers below and wishes you a great day!

No comments: