Monday, October 10, 2005

10 October 2005: Heidi shows you her family and her Henna copper hair and Sarah gets worry lines thinking about her hospital visit tomorrow...


10 October: Meet Heidi's mom and sister (who makes her second visit to this site). Aren't they one big happy family those gals! And so colorful at that. Above that, Heidi wants you to see her copper hair in the sunlight and Sarah has only one thing on her mind:
http://www.laparoscopy.com/fr_welcome.html

Heidi says:
Special effects in the sun!
it's a family affair...

Sarah says:
I'll be gone for a week or two recovering from what they do to me at the hospital tomorrow. I wish I could be all cheery and say I look forward to it and all but I can't. I really don't look forward to it at all not to being home. Anyway, Heidi will be in charge a bit of this site though I will do what I can. The first days Heidi will find me at home and shoot our totes there. See you soon! Send me good luck on Tuesday. Maybe I'll come back a man! That would at least be great for this site. One funny thing, when I talked to a certain man in my life and I don't mean my husband -- about the laparoscopy I will have tomorrow, his reaction was: "why not have them do liposuction at the same time!" I love you too dad! You see wwhy I call myself fat all the time? Between that and childhood drawings of me as a round ball with a tiny head and skinny legs, well, it all makes sense now, doesn't it!!! Bye bye, and if I die, I loved you all. Well many of you. And those I love I really love and you know that. Imagine if these were really my last words. Ughhh. They won't be. Nothing will shut me up.

No comments: