Friday, September 30, 2005

30 September 2005: Heidi and Sarah do it in the dark which would make good old Billy Squier proud though he'd probably prefer a good stroking...


30 September: No time to talk. Running down a dark alley-way to escape-- that's what Heidi and Sarah are doing today. Heidi is a wildcat babe and Sarah is blind as a bat without her glasses. Luckily she has night vision and can hang upside down and loves to get caught in other people's hair as Heidi scratches, purrs and meows her way through life.

Heidi meows:
I'm a wildcat babe! wraaaaaaaaw!!!!!

Sarah bats:
See! I wanted to show you my face uncovered -- no foundation today or cover-up. Pimples aglow -- but again the camera is lying and my skin appears all right. You'll never believe me! Just ask Heidi -- my chin is the worst it has ever been. Rad, patchy and painful. They say that's an ovary thing. On my right side I only have half a fallopian tube and my ovary falls into a dark pit every other month. Maybe that happened this month and my chin is yelling; "help me, help me!" Who knows.
All I know for sure is that I was once a major fan of Billy Squier. I loved his: "Stroke Me" and "In The Dark" and I thought he was beautiful. I must have been 13 or something like that. He does sort of look like Eddie Van Halen on his website and lord knows I had my biggest crush ever on EVH. I had a Van Halen jacket and a Van Halen necklace and pictures of Eddie all over my wall.
http://www.billysquier.com

No comments: