Wednesday, September 28, 2005

28 September 2005: Heidi and Sarah put their mulle and tote together to create the perfect heart-shaped head shot...

28 September: Look closely at the photo and you'll see that Heidi and Sarah have put their heads together to form a heart full of love to channel towards you our faithful and/or accidental viewers. Heidi and Sarah love you. They think you're grand. When they're with you, they want to hold your hand.

Heidi says:
Did I drink too much this morning? Did a cat attack me? Did I have a wild night? Did my dreams make me even more tired? Did I not clean my early halloween make-up well? Red eyes Heidi looses herself today...

Sarah says:
I love you, you love me, homosexuality. People think we're just friends, but we're really lesbians... It's of course not true you know, just an old childhood classic song that is. Don't you worry. Have a day and spread the love people... It is indeed all you need.
http://www.niehs.nih.gov/kids/lyrics/alluneed.htm
p.s.: like a million others out there, I discovered a lot about Bob Dylan last night that I didn't already know and I was very impressed to say the least. I shall now read a book about him. WHo would have known how smart, absurd and funny he was? I want to know more...

No comments: