Monday, September 26, 2005

25 September 2005: Heidi waits at Sarah's door but Sarah doesn't hear the doorbell so no photo together today sadly...


25 September: Heidi rang the bell. Sarah didn't hear it though she was standing right next to it. Three minutes later was an sms from Heidi saying she had been waiting at the door. The friendship was almost over right there and then. They went on with their days apart. Sarah found a special guest who happened to be wearing the same color shirt as her. Heidi went at the camera alone whilst being a DJ and wearing her new dress as people danced the lindy-hop behind her. Sarah looked pale and sick. Heidi looked made-up and good. Typical Sunday...

Heidi says:
Heidi on a mission! This is pure fun: DJ'ing and dancing on a Sunday afternoon! Lindy hop rules!

Sarah says:
Please welcome my special gues MK. She was the perfect choice for today's shot because her shirt and my shirt sort of matched and she's like a smiley-face sticker, which is always welcome on a Sunday afternoon. I look pale and sick and pimple-faced! But what else is new! Sunday night I put a Lush mask on. This is what it says about the mask on that site: "Brazened Honey is a detoxifying mask to use when you are thoroughly ashamed of what you’ve done to your skin! Let’s face it, if it’s come to this, then you are probably ashamed of what you’ve done to all of your body, it’s just that your face is the place which shows it most." Just have a look at my skin! Yes I am ashamed. Let's see if the next day's photo is any better in terms of my skin after using that mask. I doubt it will make much of a difference. At this point, my zits have their own little brains! Wanna play a game of Scanners?

No comments: