Thursday, September 22, 2005

22 September 2005: Heidi is not proud of her mulle today and Sarah's eyes are too little for her to even see what Heidi is going on about...



22 September 2005: Heidi is an unhappy mulle-face today the poor darling. Sarah is suffering from little-bitty eyes. The whole world has gone mad. At least the world around these two gals. Candy seems to be the only cure to these ills. Heidi and Sarah bought their candy at their favorite lunch spot in Kortrijk: Bio Planet: http://www.bioplanet.be/bioplanet/index.jsp
Speaking of Bio Planet in Kortrijk, can Heidi and Sarah just let you all know that our buddy Katie at Bio Planet made us the best lunch in the world today!! Seriously, we never had it better than that! Thank you, thank you, thank you Kortrijk Bio Planet people!!!! For the candy too :-)!

Take a candy, please!

Heidi says:
I can't even think about this picture without feeling bad about myself. I know, I did it to myself, but no one deserves such a mulle!

Sarah says:
Now I know why everyone said I looked Asian as a child with my tiny eyes. But when I was in Spain, they said I looked Spanish. And when I was in Italy, they said I looked Italian. And when I was in Greece, they said I looked Greek. And when I was at a farm, the mistook me for a pig. And when I was in Egypt, they said I looked Arab. In fact I am just a nice Jewish gal with dark hair with Russian and Polish roots -- not even the Russian roots that almost look Asian sometimes. Unless that Chinese postman we had once happens to be my real dad. Or that Italian milkman? Or that Greek UPS guy? Hmm -- I need to have a chat with my so-called parents!
Heidi, you don't look that bad. I have seen you look much worse. Like that time I gave you a knuckle-sandwich? Just kidding my lovely! You are pretty from every angle and look great even when you feel like half of a person. Have a lovely day and eat a lot of Candy folks!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's weird how people use the comments section of your blog to advertise their own sites don't you think? That's odd.
AS