Tuesday, September 20, 2005

20 September 2005: Sarah finds an old-new look and Heidi takes on the look of a righteous babe even though she's no Ani Difranco fan...


20 September: Sarah woke up with very bad hair and was about to have a very bad hair day. So she grabbed it all and plastered it to her mulle and pinned some here and greased some there and it actually came out looking okay. Heidi tamed her mane by throwing on a bandana-thingy with her garage shirt from the 50's or so it seems. Just wait till Halloween! These two gals have plans in the works thanks to their buddy AS who pointed out how each of them could easily resemble a certain character from The UK soap-opera Eastenders. We challenge you to tell us which character Heidi could look like from that show and which one Sarah can have a go at.

Heidi says:
glowing healthy skin but tired eyes. zzzzzzz... Sarah looks young and beautiful like this!

Sarah says:
Why thank you Heiditje. You are ever so kind. Too kind at that. But yeah, I do look quite okay. My skin is clearing and has a certain glow about it indeed and I am feeling good today and rested so I guess it shows. I really need to get contact lenses. I shall do that soon. After the liposuction, face-erasing and arm-reshaping! That's a joke!!!!!! I shall not change a thing. However, if I were to, I would surely start with a face-lift to remove the chins and laser hair-removal to remove the... Too much information. Sometimes, one should not reveal all, or so I have been told and instructed...

Have a fabulous day and I challenge all of y'all to write in to tell us what you LOVE about your looks! Of course none of you will answer this here no doubt-- but you can of course by clicking on "comment" and leaving one or a few. You can alos write to us directly by email and we'll post your comments (without your names attached if you so desire).

No comments: