Monday, September 19, 2005

19 September 2005: Heidi and Sarah look good for once on a chilly Monday morning as the light washes away their facial flaws...


19 September: It's sometimes all about the light with Heidi and Sarah's mulle and tote. Take today for example. All that brightness makes them look clean, fresh and awake. Let it be known that the camera lies! What is very nice is now being able to wear Fall clothing!

Heidi says:
I guess this is the best lighting for us this morning; it washes away all signs of terrible mondaymorningtiredness!

Sarah says:
I do feel awake today which is unusual for a Monday! I think I look younger for once in this photo. No idea why but I do. I actually don't have much to say today. I'm am going to try to work on my Greyn / music Blog this week and get it back up and running. http://greynwillplayforyou.blogspot.com/. Have a great week!

No comments: