Thursday, April 01, 2010

Thursday 1 April 2010: Heidi is too tired for April fool's day and Sarah is too but here goes Flashback 1st of the Month anyway...

Heidi says: Matto has been crying a lot the last three days and I am very very tired. But maybe this thing will bring some relief. I hope so. (That's Heidi and Matto above on 01 April 2010)
Sarah says:
That's me above on 01 April 2010. Honestly - it was probably one of the worst days of my life - for reasons I can't / won't get into on here - those of you who know me know why... Anyway - in the morning, before the storm came that day, I still managed to take the above photo. I was doing anything I could to pass the time of that miserable day, which got worse and worse from that point on. So strange that I just can't write about it all on here. But I can't. Too public. I guess that's what my diary is for. I need to write all my thoughts down about this whole experience one day. Not ready yet I guess. I'm just glad April Fool's Day 2010 is over. It was seriously no joke. Nothing fun or funny about it. It was just totally awful...
Sarah says:
It's Flashback 1st of the month here at Face The day so join us on memory lane! Above you can see a photo of us - one year ago today- the 1st of April 2009. Heidi's showing off her stuff again this year! Who needs her face when you have her... Via this link you can go back in time to that day with us...

And there we are above exactly two years ago today on 01 April 2008 being April Fools as usual... Via this link you can see what we were getting up to two years ago today...

And there I am exactly 3 years ago today with an April Fool's fish on my mulle. It was 01 April 2007. Click here so go back to that day three years ago to see what we were up to. Heidi didn't take a photo that day sadly!

And above and below you can see me and Heidi four years ago today on 01 April 2006 - still with my tongue flapping about and still with Heidi strutting her stuff! If you click here you can get back to that day and see what was going on in our world....

No comments: