Sunday, November 22, 2009

Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 November 2009: Sinterklaas and Yma and a rainbow... and Sarah and The Lool have smiles for you...


Heidi says: Yma was very good with the Sint!

Sarah says: The above and below photos are the only ones I have from today - Sunday the 22nd of November. At least you get some smiles. Not sure why I am smiling - I'm feeling kind of blue today thanks to some sad news I got yesterday that broke my heart for some friends a little. I did see the film This Is It today with Ayla and it made both of us want to sing and dance and cry and smile. I loved all the talent in it. Truly. Not a great weekend, this one.... Hope the week is better... I feel like punching a wall right now to be honest - for several reasons I won't get into on here... That's life I guess. Time to blow off some steam on the cross-trainer...

Above photo of me is from yesterday the 21st of November? Was happy then too. The pictures lie. I don't feel happy right now. Yesterday I did for a little while...
I haven't put a fave Post Secret on here in a while so here's the one above, which I love!

No comments: