Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday 28 August 2009: Sarah's off to the back doctor for a check-up! Fingers crossed!

Went to see Inglorious Bastards last night. LOVED IT! But I left the cinema with lower back pain so I wasn't happy about that! I have to go to the back doctor today for a check-up. I hope I'll be okay. I also have an appointment Monday at the obesity clinic for advice on how to lose weight. We'll see how that goes! I'll report back!

WATCH THIS SPACE BECAUSE WE STARTED THIS BLOG THE 30TH OF AUGUST 2005, WHICH MEANS WE'LL HAVE 5 YEARS IN A ROW OF PHOTOS TO LOOK BACK ON!!! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Inglourious Basterds, as in purposely misspelled. So you even misspelled the title by correcting the purposeful misspellings, proving you can misspell any word--even misspelled ones--under any circumstances! IVPOY!

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

yes that is true but it's because I wrote it via my iphone! And it is spelled in various ways all over the internet depending where you look though in the meantime I have noted the meant-to-be misspelling of it...