Sunday, June 14, 2009

Saturday and Sunday 13 and 14 June 2009: Sarah says bye to Tomske who is off to NYC for a few days... While the cat's away...

Sarah says:
It's early and I am up when I should and could be sleeping late! Tomske is off to NYC for work for a few days and I woke up to see him off. I'll miss him! I like alone time and all but these are strange days and I'm not sure alone time is what I need! Yesterday morning I broke down a bit. Finally after all these months the floodgates opened big time! It just needed to happen. I feel a lot better for it! I'm going to go upstairs in a second and read in bed for a while. Just relax! Today I have to prepare for tomorrow a bit but other than that I am kind of free as a bird. Ayla has exams and I have to help her practice a bit. A little cleaning up to do too... But basically - not that much on my plate this week! Should be interesting...
That's me and Ayla above from yesterday, Saturday the 13th of June. We celebrated Ayla's cousin Arne's birthday and father's day with Tom's family. There was a fashion show and lots of good food and plenty of sunshine! Below you can see Arne, Ayla and me having some fun together. Those kids sure know how to keep themselves busy. In their fashion show, Ayla used her new blue skirt as a head-piece, a shirt, a dress, a skirt. They are very creative. It's nice to see. They are both without brothers and sisters so it's great they have a nice bond with each other.

No comments: