Friday, June 12, 2009

Thursday 11 June 2009 continued and Friday 12 June 2009: Heidi and Sarah face tomorrow and perhaps it will be full of roses and color!

Heidi says: too much alcohol on katrijn her birthday? Someone at haircutting school did something so nice for katrijn: she baked cakes and brought wine to celebrate her birthay. very very sweet!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATRIJN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah says:
That's me today the 12th of June above. Can you guess who is missing in that photo? The empty chair is of course symbolic as I am sure you can see! But it's SUNNY in Belgium so everything looks bright and relief and closure are setting in! It's going to be a nice weekend!


That's my daughter above and below this morning showing off her new outfit. She would not stop talking about it - for two days already. She has the obsessive gene I am sure! I love the above photo. It's so full of joy!




That's me and Heidi yesterday the 11th again. We said goodbye at work as it was Heidi's last day and then I saw her two more times that evening so I don't think we have much to worry about in terms of staying in touch if that's a signal! Today we sent text messages a few times too! The contact might die down a bit but I think we are bonded by shared experience. Heidi rang my door saying I had to grab my camera so we could have a photo under the sign you see above. Basically, it says 'Don't worry about tomorrow". I can see it out most of the windows of my house all the time. It's like meant to be there as a message to me! And to Heidi! Very timely and funny and churchy...


I love the above photo from yesterday. For a few weeks we get these wonderful roses on our street in the garden of the Unie der zorgelozen. Doesn't Heidi look like she adores me in that photo?! Thanks for the roses Heidi!

No comments: