Saturday, November 01, 2008

01 November 2008 : It's Flashback 1st of the Month at Face The Day! Take a walk down memory lane with Heidi and Sarah....

Sarah says:
It's flashback 1st of the month here. I hope Heidi got a picture today so we can both look back three years in time! It's so fun to do. Above you can se me today all lensed and washed out by the flash. I can't figure out how to stop that dang flash on our new camera.
Heidi says: glad to still be here! Looking older and wiser. Ahum.

Sarah: There above you can see me a year ago today on 01 November 2007 with glasses and a red face late at night... Via this link you can see what was happening at this time last year in my and in Heidi's lives.

Sarah: There I am above two whole years ago today with my great mate MS! She was vsisting! I wish she were here right now. I will call her tonight for sure! It was 01 November 2006 above. Here's a link to go back to that day at Face The Day!

There's Heidi above 1 year ago today in 2007 with very short hair!

And there's Heidi two years ago and one day on 02 November 2006 as we had no 01 November 2006 picture of her. She looks different! (Heidi: logic, I just became mother of Yma a month earlier...)

And there above you can see Heidi and me on a very Fall day three years ago today on 01 November 2005! We have changed a lot and haven't changed at all in these 3 years! Looking back is fun. Via this link, you can go back with us to 3 years ago today!

No comments: