Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday 26 October 2008: This is Sarah just awake with big hair and a droopy eye! and Heidi... Heidi heidi heidi...

Sarah says:
It's not fair to only ever have the nice photos on here. So here you have me in all my morning glory. Big hair. Tired eyes. Morning breath! It's all there for you. I did get the crust out of my eyes for you just to be polite.
Heidi says:
I feel like the poster of Metropolis...

Sarah:
Here's my Post Secret pick of this week. I don't agree with it at all. I think Obama is the best choice anyone could make right now. Yes - both Obama and McCain are certainly not at all perfect. But Obama is 100% the better and best choice if you ask me. You didn't - but this is my blog (and Heidi's of course) and I really hope you Americans out there get out there and make your vote count and that you vote for Obama!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm, ik vind dat allemaal niet erg, behalve die ochtend-adem! Die had je ons toch wel kunnen besparen vind ik ... pfieuw, ik val flauw!!!!! ;-))))