Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday 27 October 2008: Could Sarah look more tired? And doesn't Heidi look tiny? And Face The Day welcomes Baby Marta Geers today!


Sarah says:
I just look awful and tired in the above photo. My lenses can't stand heat and the dry air. I think I'll just look worn-out from now until the summer! This is what aging seems to be about. You just can't hide the tiredness anymore. There's not enough cover-up or foundation out there to make me look awake. And the darkness - man, man, man is that a hard one. On the one hand, it's really cozy but on the other, it's depressing! Anyway - here's something lovely - look down below and baby Marta! You can see her with her mom Siska and her dad Benoit and with her new rainbow catapiller. It was great meeting Marta yesterday and seeing her happy parents.



No comments: