Friday, August 01, 2008

Friday 01 August 2008:It's flashback 1st of the month here at Face The Day! Let's look back together!

Sarah says:

It's First of the Month Flashback here at Face The Day! Too bad we don't have a photo of Heidi from today! Maybe she'll have one to post later!


Anyway - there you can see me above today - sweating in my 29 degree world! My new camera show everything -- too much! Every pour! My fading, blotchy tan! It's all there along with my aging self. I see I am getting older each year - which is very normal! It's weird to have these flashbacks each month and to be able to compare all the years. Mostly the hair changes strike me and the look in the eyes! Otherwise, each year we basically don't change that much. This is also what I love about Face The Day and the purpose of it - if there is a purpose -- we get to look back years and years! By the end of this month Face The Day will have existed since end August 2005 - so that's three totally full years of daily photos! That's a lot! Nobody can say we aren't consistent!

That's Heidi and me exactly one year ago today on the 1st of August 2007. Click on this link to see what we were up to a year ago today!
And there I am above with two of my brothers in California and there's Heidi below with one eye exactly two years ago on the 1st of August 2006. Click on this link to flash back to that day with us.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments: