Saturday, August 02, 2008

Saturday 02 August 2008: It's a girls' day and night in Sarah's world with a visit from CM, the daughter of Sarah's friend CK who moved to Cali...

Sarah says:
GIRLS' DAY! Fun stuff. My daughter's friend CM came over and we all went to see a movie (the Kung Foo Panda one, which was funny). We only get to see CM about twice a year as she moved back to California with my her mom, my friend CK. It's always great to have her visit. She's gotten so very tall. You really notice these things when you only see someone once or twice a year. She's really grwoing up and is such a nice person. And she brought me a HUGE pile of People magazines as usual from her mom!!!! So you know what I'll be doing tonight as the two girls watch old episodes of Little House. We used a CD-Rom called Hair Master to make hairstyles and makeovers. We saved the photos but in a format I don't know how to upload yet. Once I figure it out, I'll share the results with you. It's truly fun to mess around with our faces like that and try all new hairstyles and eye colours. Now it's time for People!

No comments: