Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday 16 December 2007: Beirut: The flying club cup and Sarah lights her house up and gets into Christmas!


Heidi says:
Ode to Beirut/ The flying club cup

This is a record
This is a record I can cry to
This is a record I can die to
This is a record I can waltz to
This is a record I will live to
This is a record I shall write on
This is a record I will drive home to
This is a record I 'll be brave to
This is a record I will want with
This is a record I will love to
This is a record I am happy with
This is a record I love

This is my new Calexico, Yann Tiersen and Sufjan Stevens, all in one!
Thank you Beirut!!!!!!
It's been a long time I have heard something so good!




Sarah says:
We finally put some Christmas decorations up at home as the kid said we had to and it was about time! I must admit it's made things rather cozy from outside and in. Shining lights and all that do brighten a home up! We got these fun red stars from Ikea a while back that we realized fit perfectly in our front corner window. Our living room is like Christmas vomited up - in a good way and a bad way. I could sort of skip Christmas all together if I didn't have a kid it was important too. On the other hand, it can be cozy and tonight it was. Home sweet home!

No comments: