Saturday, December 01, 2007

Saturday 01 December 2007: It's Flashback First of the Month at Heidi and Sarah Face The Day!


Sarah says:
It's Flashback First of the Month here at Face The Day! That's me today, December 1st 2007. I kind of look the same as last year but the light is different and my skin is worse for sure this year than last. Plus I was skinnier last year because it was 14 days before my surgery and I was basically eating about 800 calories a day in order to lose weight before my back surgery. I felt awful. Next to the pain was the hunger and headaches and bad taste in the mouth and the fear of the surgery. I wasn't good in the head. But it seems on that particular day last year I was hopeful because I had just read a study about how back surgery would improve over the years...

Sarah continues:
So there I am above one year ago today on the 1st of December 2006. If you want to know what was going on that day for me and Heidi, click on this link and go backwards in time...

Sarah adds:
There above is Heidi one year ago today on the 1st of Decmeber 2006. She doesn't look very happy. HEIDI! POST A PHOTO FROM TODAY THE 1ST OF DECEMBER 2007 FOR COMPARISON IF YOU HAVE TIME!

Sarah finishes:
And above you can see Heidi and me!!!! (not I!!! I'm sorry comment person! Me don't know what me was thinking!) together two years ago today on December 1st 2005. Want to know more about that day two years ago, then click this link!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
"you can see Heidi and *I* together"

You must correct your grammar, or I will never visit your site again.