Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thursday 01 December 2005: Heidi and Sarah say google boogle bagga bloogy bliggy piggy poogy to yougy today this 1st day of the last month of the year


01 December: Heidi and Sarah wanna put a whoopie-cushion under your arse and hear you fart. They wanna put your hand in warm water as you sleep so you pee in your bed. They want to put a string on your door so that when you open it water falls on your head. They want to say Boo! Boo! Boo! and scare the poo poo out of you. They want to hang upside down like monkeys and say nah nah nah nah nah as you pass them by. They want to throw a pie in your face. They want to put hot pepper on your tooth brush.

Heidi says:
I feel sad today. I feel melancholic. I feel lost.
Can somebody help me?

NEWSFLASH!
Heidi is having a facial this evening at 7:45! "I'm feeling better already"

I keep on singing a Decemberists song out loud, and I cannot stop myself. I think it is a perfect popsong and I want to share it with you (also because Sarah is getting sick of me singing this song all the time and maybe this is a way to get it out of my head a bit). Here are the lyrics! Do search the song on the internet and listen to it, or buy the PDX pop CD at music Millennium (www.musicmillennium.com/) and discover all that great Portland music! By the way, I saw the Decemberists play last night, and they were good but a bit too folky for me (I like dirt!). This beautiful lovesong however, stole my heart forever!

From my own true love (lost at sea)
Four score years living down in this rainswept town
see-saw turns, swimming round as the rain comes down.


Mister Postman, do you have a letter for me?
Mister Postman, do you have a letter for me, a letter for me?
From my own true love, lost at sea... lost at sea.


thank you for listening!

Sarah says:
http://www.lysator.liu.se/jokes/practical.html
I'm gonna get ya, I'm gonna get ya! I'm gonna get ya! You can't hide!!!!!!!!

No comments: