Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wednesday 30 November 2005: Heidi and Sarah want to get close to you and look you in the eye...


30 November: Heads, mulles, totes, faces, noggens, nuggetts, numbskulls...

Heidi says:
Merry Christmas.

Sarah says:
I like when Larry David speaks of numbskulls best. I love how Larry David walks -- he glides actually. Why is a cow-lick called a cow-lick and why do I have one? Will my pimple scars ever heal? When will I next look awake? I can't wait to sing tonight with my band Greyn. My band Greyn. My band Greyn. I like that we are busy making new songs. The other day I sang a new one into my GSM voicemail so I would remember it. But I forgot to save the message sadly. This morning I have had a new lyric in my head and have a small song around it: "just tell me before not after". I'll let you know what comes of it after tonight's rehearsal.
You may not be able to tell but I am writing this in a monotone...

No comments: