Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tuesday 29 November: Heidi and Sarah need a hug and some good lovin'...


29 November: It's a blue-black day for Heidi and Sarah. Not much to tell you. No particular thoughts to share. Not much going on up or down there. Googly, boogly, boo boo, blah...

Heidi says:
There is definitely a lot of Garrein in me! In this picture I see My dad and my aunt Marie-Anne. I even see pepe Henri in me! I don't see my mum for once. Am I changing? Is it because I turned 27 that my looks are changing?

Sarah says:
Heidi is changing. At 27, we all change. I changed at 27. I am also changing. As I get older, I feel like I look more Jewish or something or can't one say that sort of thing. All I mean is that I see more ethnicity in my face -- maybe it's the Russian or the Polish -- no idea, but I see some of my mom and aunts and dad and grandparents in me more now. Maybe it's just the chin hairs that do it!!! I don't know. It's really odd to see your face changing. I think I will grow old in a good way face-wise although I am blotchier and spottier and redder and more marked up and need more time to put my face on each morning. I guess it is par for the course. What's really wierd is having a kid and seeing other people in your family in your little kid's face and expressions and character. My kid looks so much like one of my half-brothers sometimes it's freaky. At other times she looks just like my mom. And yet at other moments, she looks like my mother-in-law. She rarely looks like me though. Not yet anyway. She wants to dress and be like Heidi by the way. Heidi is my kid's mentor it seems. My kid looks at stuff and says things like; Heidi would like that -- it's cool. Today I am wearing a skirt. I used to wear skirts a lot but stopped ever since back pain set in and sneakers were needed in place of heels. Anyway, today it's heels and a skirt. My kid almost fainted when she saw me. She made up a song about mommy wearing a skirt for once. She laughed. She danced. She gave me more kisses and hugs than usual. She loved me more for it. Very strange indeed...

No comments: