Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday 30 November 2007: Heidi and Sarah welcome Sarah's dad to Face The Day as he sleeps his jetlag away...


Sarah says:
My dad arrived so I stopped by our office to show it to him and say hi to Heidi and my dad fell asleep on our couch! We snuck up behind him and took our Face The Day photo. He might not be too pleased when he sees it as it's not that flattering!
Jetlag is a mofo! He's fast asleep on the couch! What to do, what to do, what to do...
I want to go home and eat soup and we have to hit the center of Kortrijk to get chocolates and cheese and go to Delhaize to get some groceries. Tonight Zita Swoon and The Bony King of Nowhere, which is another one of Greyn's keyboard player's bands. I hope to see Jan tonight! It's always good to see him. I hope Zita Swoon are as good as usual in concert because as you know, I couldn't really get into their newest album. As devoted a fan as I am, it just didn't do it for me! I hope tonight's gig revitalizes my Zita Swoon love!

No comments: