Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday 16 November 2007: HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!! JULES IS BORN!!!!! RAINBOWS ABOUND!!!!




Heidi Says: JULES VERHELLE IS BORN!!! Long live Jules Verhelle!!! You are wondering who Jules Verhelle is? He is the newborn son of my best friend Katrijn en her husband Hans. Jules is very healthy!!! And he is beautiful! (so says his mum; I haven't seen him yet but I believe her!!!!) CONGRATULATIONS to Katrijn and Hans!!! Pictures follow!!!!!!

Sarah says:
HEIDI AND I LOVE RAINBOWS!!!! Do y'all love our own new rainbow! Now we just have to find that pot of gold!

HEIDI AND SARAH WISH YOU ALL A WEEKEND FULL OF AT LEAST A RAINBOW OR TWO! CONGRATULATIONS TO KATRIJN AND HANS AND THEIR NEW LITTLE RAINBOW!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey! My Mo had her baby on this same exact day! HOOORAY! He's a total cutie too. What a happy baby day!
ASG