Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thursday 08 March 2007: Heidi and Sarah paint the town red over a coffee and soup on this great and sunny day!

Sarah says:
Heidi and I were up early again today and went for our "daily" walk. We were in luck with the sun shining! I picked up even more gifts for Face The Day frequent google hit Erika Dionisio's baby today as Erika Dionisio's baby-shower is on Sunday - I'll sadly be missing it! So to overcompensate, I'm sending a lot of gifts! Anyway - Heidi and I hit our usual coffee-soup place, Cafe Rouge in Kortrijk for a bit and headed home. This afternoon we'll be seeing another colleague of ours who is about to have a baby. There's not much more than that to report today really as the day only started a few hours ago. We'll try to get a photo with our colleague later and shall report back. In the meantime, there is a lot of sun to be enjoyed!

Heidi and Sarah wish you a SUNNY day!


Later that day Sarah adds...As you can see our colleague and pal ND stopped by for an afternoon chat. She's due to have a baby in two weeks - also a girl! Very exciting stuff. It's baby central over here. I should become a child-minder. All the nasty drool, slime and snot stops me though - also the hair-tugging and crying and screaming. To be honest, babies don't really do it for me even though I adore all my friends' kids. With that in mind, I think evolution or something makes you naturally protective and in love with your friends' kids. It's necessary for the survival of the child and of the parents - you set up this little ring of people you trust with your kids and you feel safer. Now I have to go and wash the stains off my shirt that Yma left there and wash my hands, which she bit and drooled on.

And "Dr. Nick" (aka Yves DM) - if you are out there, hello and good to have you here spying on me and Heidi! Look forward to meeting you soon along with the other band of fools and to singing again!!!

In case y'all are wondering what that above comment is all about - I'm venturing out again into the world of music and am going to try some stuff out with some guys from Gent again. I was taking my time getting back in touch because this life of no responsibility has some advantages - but it's time! I need a stage again. I need a song and to sing me balls off! It's time to start growing my weenie again!

No comments: