Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Wednesday 07 March 2007: Sarah catches Heidi with her pants down doing the boogie-woogie in an old but new dress...



Sarah says:
Heidi gets the floor today as I fade into the background for once. You have seen enough of my dumb head on here. It's time for Heiditje to make her comeback and to get her computer up and running again! She stopped by, got naked, and realized the dress she wanted fixed didn't need fixing after all. She did a happy dance, pissed her pants and went tra la la la la-ing all the way home. I of course stood by her side and watched.
An uneventful day at home with the kid. Same chicken salad for lunch as yesterday. Little House episode after lunch with kid. Physical-therapy in the afternoon. A few Skype and Yahoo calls. Face the Day now. Nice life, eh? And that's all she wrote today folks - every now and then I have to do a short entry here so that I don't scare anyone away.

I do have to add one thing after just Yahoo-ing with Face The Day frequent Google-hit guest star Erika Dioniso - I have to say that she is amazingly intelligent and funny and beautiful and would make a great employee to just about anyone out there and that I wrongly referred to her and her husband's (Neil Smith) yet-to-be-born son as Oscar Charles Dionisio Smith when I really should have said Oscar Charlie Dionisio Smith. The kid has a google hit even before being born. I also have to say that I wrongly said she doesn't have any google hits other than Face The Day ones (Erika Dionisio I mean) - she does indeed on further looking? She is very well-rounded. A writer, a singer, an actress, a dancer. You name it, Erika Dionisio is it. If you are googling her name because she has applied for a job with you - I urge you to hire her right away! You will not be disappointed! Happy Erika? Hahahahahahahahahaha....

No comments: