Thursday, March 01, 2007

NEWSFLASH THURSDAY 01 MARCH 2007: MEET FACE THE DAY GOOGLE HIT ERIKA DIONISIO'S BABY OSCAR DUE IN 6 WEEKS!!!

Sarah says:
Meet Oscar in utero!!! He's the kid of Face The Day Google Hit Erika Dionisio and her recent husband Neil Smith - an English bloke from Buckinghamshire who owns a Belgian restaurant in the West Village (Hudson Street one) of New York City called Petite Abeille. I urge you all to eat there as soon as you can! The above photo was taken about a week ago and is in 4D. Pretty freaking amazing! Erika is due to have Oscar Charles Dioniso Smith on the 17th of April, which is really soon oh me lawd! I can't wait to see what comes out of her. Very exciting indeed! Erika is my best pal from America. We have been tight since we were dark and angry but very very funny Gemini teenagers. We cleaned toilets together. Worked as Park Rangers together. Got up to no good together and watched a lot of TV and read a lot of magazines with each other. It's so great that she's about to have a kid. I am so happy for her and Neil. I should try to be funny right now - to say something witty in honor of Erika as it is rare for us to leave cutting humor out of our communication with each other. But I'm going to for now because honestly, I just feel really happy for her and Neil. It's that simple.

See Erika below about a week ago all pregnant and Russian-looking. It's amazing to see her like this. She was always the Laurel to my Hardy, the Abott to my Costello... And look at her now! God I love it when my friends get fat! Just kidding E-rocker!!!

No comments: