Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday 25 January 2007: Sarah tries her webcam out! It's trippy fun! Her mom finishes writing her book and welcome Erika Dionisio to Face!

Sarah says:
Yippy! I set up my webcam! It's a bit trippy and takes getting used to and lacks a good set-up, which I have yet to find. It's fun for picking your nose and sticking up your middle finger and acting like a kid. Speaking of kid, it will be fun for my kid. Fun for her to talk to some family members and friends that are far away. Cool - another check off my checklist of getting done all those little things I have been wanting to do but haven't had time until now - while stuck at home.
A visitor should be popping in soon for a cup of coffee. After that, well, reading a book I guess? What else. Not a lot of options left... I know, I'm complaining now. I'm sorry. I'm really bored. Come February, I'll try to have some projects I can do at home, which don't require lifting and bending and all that. Any suggestions?
Now back to listening yet again to yet another Sigur Ros CD. Heidi hooked me up nicely with those! Maybe I'll see Heidi later...

Later Sarah adds:
So now that my webcam is working, I had my friend Erika (generally known here as E-Rocker) on Skype and I flashed her a few times and flicked boogies at her! I pointed out to her that when you google her name you almost come up with nothing on her, which is rare these days in this internet world we live in. So I told her that I would mention her full name here and post a photo (she's been on here before but not with full name) just so if anyone ever googles her name in search of their long, lost friend, that they might find her here. I can remove her from here as fast as I put her here so if too many people seek her out, no worries! (that's a joke by the way). Anyway, please see below photo from my wedding day in New Paltz, New York in June 1997 with my best pal who I met when we were both 15 (20 years ago my gawd!!!), Erika Dionisio! Mrs. Erika Dionisio (recently married to and impregnated by Mr. Neil Smith) is welcome here at Face The Day any time. I will see her at her wedding ceremony in October in New York and I'll get to meet her baby boy, which is due soon! Well, E-rocker aka Erika Dionisio - as I know you never visit my blog, I hope that one day a google search of your name at least takes you here accidentally. We.....
And in final news today - My mom just burst into tears from behind her computer because SHE JUST FINISHED WRITING HER BOOK!!! Congratulations moeder! Good work!

No comments: