Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday 26 January 2007: Sarah gest piggy and Heidi looks like she's had it...Even the upcoming weekend can't excite these gals for the moment...

Heidi says: How do I feel? Euhm, dead? Out of energy, very tired, exhausted, no self-esteem,... That is why I gave myself a DIY-facial. Maybe I'll feel a little better after... Babies are exhausting! But I love Yma! Always and forever!
I look forward to the weekend because I am not alone wih Yma but Nico is home and we can do stuff together. I love my little family life, and I cannot understand how single moms survive. They must have a lot of inner strength. RESPECT!

Sarah says:
Heidi rang my doorbell for a quick pic before she headed out for a walk. We both seem to be in annoyed and annoying moods. Just not pleased really. No idea why. Tired. A bit bored maybe. As for me - hungry (back to two weight shakes or one shake and a bar a day and one good meal - pathetic I know but I want to keep losing weight - just a tad more - and not getting any exercise at all isn't helping me...). Today the weather is also grey. When you are home all week, the weekend looks less exciting! As for my weekend - well - my husband, kid and mom are all leaving me tomorrow to go to Holland for the day and evening and I of course am staying home because it is too long a car ride and day for my back and all. So tomorrow will be me alone and probably bored. I hate to be such a wanker about it all but you can only read and watch TV for so long and it's not like I can clean the house or anything. I will take a walk somewhere for sure just to get out at least. Who knows, maybe I'll enjoy it. It's just all this quiet is too quiet! I like action!!!! If the doctor let me, I'd put on my Superwoman cape and go out and save the world! Anyway, despite all, I do wish y'all a lovely weekend!

No comments: