Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wednesday 24 January 2007: Sarah rests today, has her weekly mask and welcomes special guest Janine with Six Feet Under season 5!!!!! Heidi stops by!

Sarah adds later:
Heidi just stopped by for a quick tango and a photo! Good to see her and YMA as usual! Good to see she's feeling a bit better and that she has a smile on her face. And YMA, jeez Louise! is that YMAtje cute!!! She was like a little, lovely old Vermeer painting today in her wool hat and dress! See for yourself in this photo below!
Earlier that day...
Sarah says:
Heidi has a mask picture for you too from last week, which never made it on Face The Day. Maybe she'll get it on here soon. So after my fall yesterday, I am happy to report that besides a burning knee, I really feel 100% okay back-wise, so I am of course totally relieved about that and now more aware, as someone pointed out to me, that I am probably not as vulnerable as I fear I am. I am stronger than I think. Nonetheless, I am taking it very easy today just in case. I did my daily walk to get some money, fill up my phone (mostly to send sms's to Heidi), pick up a sandwich at Bio Planet and return some DVDs at the video store. Before all that, I washed my hair and had a mud mask.

Later, my lovely expat Face The Day guest Janine stopped by (as you can see in above photo) to deliver the Six Feet Under Season 5 box set, which she kindly took care of ordering for me (thanks to my SFU addiction brought on by my NY buddy E-rocker who kindly supplied me with the first two seasons and my expat pal Lyndsay who supplied me with the rest)! Now I can finish the whole series with my mom before she leaves here in a week and a half. When she is gone it will be so quiet and lonely here! It will be really hard for me to be at home alone everyday until I return to work. It's boring! I just hope I whip through a lot of good books during that time. I have to find something easy-going yet constructive to do with my time - other than be a TV addict! Books are the answer I guess...

Hopefully we'll see Heidi's lovely face here soon - though she told me she's having a bad day today...

In other news, I saw someone I recognized via Greyn's ex guitar player Peter on the VRT program De Rode Loper this morning. His name is Tom van Damme (formerly of the band Jaman - see his photo below) and he's performing in the pop musical Doe Maar. Here's a link to the play in case any of you want to see it. Click here to see more about it from De Rode Loper itself and click here to see Tom and his friend / bandmate / fellow-actor's blog: Twee Belgen In Holland.

No comments: