Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thursday 8 December 2006:Heidi and Sarah are happy to see each other in the HEMA with Sarah's mom who just arrived and Yma!

Sarah says:
Look how freaking happy and cheery and jolly Heidi and I look. Imagine that. It's been a while since we looked so naturally happy in a shot together on here, don't you think? Well, it's because we finally ventured out together for the first time since Yma was born I think. We took a short trip to the Hema and had a coffee, like old times during our lunchbreak, although this time my mom was there and did most of the talking and Yma was there and did the sleeping! Today felt like a good day off from work as tomorrow and Monday will feel too. It hasn't hit me yet that work is done for three months. Maybe it won't hit me. Who knows. Right now I feel fine and dandy and I got a nice haircut, which I must say shows off how much thinner my face has gotten. Last time I had checked I had lost 6 kilos but I feel like it's maybe 7 now because of how my clothes are feeling. Anyway, I feel good today and I am happy to have my mom here. She's busy playing with my kid and I have some time to myself. Time to myself is good. Time with Heidi in the Hema is good too...
Here's me with my just-done haircut!

HEY HEIDI AND JB - DID YOU KNOW AS HAD A COOKING SHOW? LOOK AT THE PHOTO BELOW! UNCANNY, ISN'T IT!!!!!

No comments: