Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday 24 November 2006: Heidi feels a little 'cold' and Sarah is happy it's Friday and don't forget Heidi's birthday tomorrow!!

NEWSFLASH: This is Sarah here reporting to you that for the first time at the same time without knowing it Heidi and I were making today's Face The Day entry and blocking each other - at least she was blocking me! Anyway - we must have pressed "publish" at the same time because all of a sudden each of our entries were there for all to see. Anyway - I'm going to fix that and delete the other one and have already added my entry below-- we can't have two on the same day!! Very exciting isn't it! I knew you all would want to know. In Face The Day World - this is breaking news!!!!!


Heidi says: I have a cold and a headache. But that's ok. Nothing major. I do feel a bit lonely too today, and I think that's worse. But hey, tomorrow is a special day and I'll love that!!! I can't wait for Nico to get home now. I need the weekend to start and I don't want to do that alone. Well, I do have my sweet baby darling girl but I also want my man! Come home!!!! :))


Sarah says:
The week is over - work week- and I'm glad because I am really tired and feel like by back is giving out a bit more than usual! I need a little rest I think. Tomorrow we have to buy a rail for our attic stairway so I can make it up and down those steep stairs safely with an unsteady spine. And other than that and some food shopping, I have no weekend plans besides celebrating our dear Heidi's 28th birthday tomorrow!! I have to make some soup. I still don't know which one! I'm going to look in cook books soon -- I'm thinking something with carrots and celariac -- gotta be careful what I put in this soup as Heidi is still breastfeeding YMA so we wouldn't want to give that little munchkin gas! I look forward to seeing Heidi in person! When did I last see her face to face -- not this week! I think it's the first full week I have gone without seeing her in a really long time! So all the better reason to shower her with food, presents and good times tomorrow!

IF ANYONE HAS ANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS FOR A SIMPLE BUT TASTY NON-GAS CAUSING SOUP - PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT HERE TODAY OR BEFORE 10AM BELGIAN TIME SATURDAY! AND TOMORROW, DEAR FACE THE DAY VIEWERS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE HEIDI YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES AND LET HER KNOW YOU ENJOY SEEING HER FACE ON THIS SITE EVEN IF SHE IS BORED WITH IT!!! LET HER KNOW IT'S NOT THE SAME HERE WITHOUT HER!!!

Tonight I'll head over to Unie der Zorgelozen for their last Friday of the month meal and after that I will sleep early I hope!
Sunday - no plans!!! Yippy! Rest! Relaxation! I am way too high-strung and stressed out lately! It's high-time for me to slow down a bit. I shall do my best this weekend and then just 8 more work days and then a few days off and then the back surgery on the 14th! Time is a ticking!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi,

i want to wish you a happy 28th birthday. Oh, and Yma is a very adorable and cute baby girl. Congrats to the both (or should i say the three) of you. Virginie

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Dear dear heidi... i hope your day is brilliant... What a year! You go girl. Love, Aimee

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Thanks Virginie!!!
Alles ok met jou?
Groetjes!
H