Sunday, August 06, 2006

Sunday 6 August 2006: What a joy to be outside when the sun is shining - and in a plane when cloudy...


Sarah says:
Wow Heidi! YOu have grown my dear! You look fab!
Didn't get any good photos today really -- was in a plane mostly -- hence these ones above. Left L.A. for Miami. What you see is somewhere between the two from the plane window. Vacation is almost over -- boo-hoo! Gotta make the most of these final days!

Heidi says: Lovely Belgian weather today! Perfect temperatures and a very friendly sun! Now THAT makes me happy! Oh, and baby of course! She kicked me so hard this afternoon that I felt my ribs crack :))...

Bellyshot! Finally!

Heidi in Costa Rica...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not Costa Rica but Martinique!

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

yeah yeah...