Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 03-04-05 September 2010: Heidi has cut Sarah's hair short!

Sarah says:
She did it! Heidi gave me a new hairstyle and it's nice! I might even want to go a bit shorter still. It feels good to have a change but now I want even more of a change. Life is funny that way. One thing moves and a whole lot of other stuff starts to shit too!
Via this link you can see more hair photos if you want!
So I went to Heidi's hair-cutting class with her on Monday evening the 4th of September. It was super fun! Heidi is so cut out to be a hair-dresser. She's talented and she's got the gift of gab too - which is a great thing for hair-dressers - and her big smile and enthusiasm! Go Heidi Go!
I love the back. My hair has never been so short!
Above photo is an after shot and below one is a before.

Above photo is an after shot and below one is a before.

Above photo is an after shot and below one is a before.

Above photo is from Sunday the 3rd of October. Was very tired. Still am! I long for some good sleep because I haven't been getting any lately!

No comments: