Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday 11 October 2009: Heidi and Sarah are together again on Face The Day for once as Heidi gave Sarah a GREAT haircut! Pregnant Heidi photos!

Heidi came over to trim my hair and I just LOVE what she's doing to it! It's becoming exactly what I want! She's great at it! Thanks Heidi! It was a perfect moment to get some photos for Face The Day as Heidi and I haven't been seeing each other as often so here you go!
There's Heidi above and below showing off her pregnant belly! I guess she's about 22 months? I think that's what Heidi sad. She's due Valentine's Day!
Heidi says: Haha! 22 months pregnant. I have 18 months to go! That will be a monster baby!! Horrible picture above by the way! Really horrible. I am ashamed of myself! I'd say I need to exercise, but I am a bit too tired to exercise. I will try to move a bit more though. Brrr, that face!


Above you can see my hair cut and hair style and below my daughter's. It's kind of the same for the both of us - we just wear it differently. I love how my and Ayla's hair is turning out as Heidi keeps working on it! Now I am off to Norway for a week and don't know if I will be able to post photos on here until I am back! I am so excited about going to Norway!!! I have always dreamed of going there!

Heidi says: Glad Sarah and Ayla love their hair!!!!! I'll keep on going!

2 comments:

Valerie vanuit haar hart. said...

22 "MAANDEN"??? Hihi... dat zullen wel "weken" zijn, styel je voor! :-))))
Veel plezier in Noorwegen, daar zou ik ook graag eens naartoe willen ...

Liefs!

Anonymous said...

yep! 22 months is a bit too much... :-)
H