Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday 18 August 2009: Happy birthday Toni! Sarah is feeling restless and bored and yearns for some action and activity! Watch this space....

I am bored! Bored! Bored! Bored! Long to get up and out and turn back on and be active and have activity! This afternoon I will go to Bio Planet! I can't freaking wait! It's just a nature food shop but it sounds like a dream vacation to me at this point! I feel okay though I have to say I do have some back pain still. I need to get strong and then stronegr for my new job that will now bgin on the 1st of September instead of today. I have to start taking a walk each day! I will start today!


Watch this space and anticipate shrinkage! It's a must and it's already starting! At least there's that goal to keep me busy and healthy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONI!

No comments: