Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday 19 May 2009: Sarah feels sick and in a blur and Heidi is also in a haze...

Sarah says:
I was so sick last night. Up until 3 am shivering and then sweating! The fever then broke and I could get up to get a pain and fever reducer but today I still ache all over. I have no idea if it is just a bad flu or something or a gall attack perhaps. I have a lot of pain between my shoulder blades, which I have never had before. I know I have three gall stones and I know if I eat fatty food I get pain under my right lower rib so I avoid fatty food. I ate fatty food (with lots of milk and cheese in it) Sunday and again Monday (the leftovers) and then I had this horrid flu-like thing last night. It doesn't help that it is also exactly that time of the month. But something is very, very off. I really hope it isn't a gall bladder attack. That would suck. The only "cure" for gall problems is getting your gall bladder removed. I already avoid fatty foods. Today I can't eat because I feel sick but that is bad if it is a gall thing because when you fast, the gall tends to act up even worse! I hate feeling sick and I hate getting old! Please just be a bad flu and nothing else!

Heidi says: I discovered webcourses on the site of the VDAB. That is an instance that takes care of the unemployed and all kinds of eduction for unemployed and employed. To make myself feel more useful, I am taking a french course and some course about the strenght of your thoughts. It feels very good to learn again. I might do a six month course after summer to get myself back on my feet before searching for a new job. We'll see, you never know what comes upon your road...

Here's a video of Ayla's playback show from her school's open house day lats Saturday!

1 comment:

Vally said...

Schattig!!! :-)