Monday, May 04, 2009

Monday 04 May 2009: HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY TO AYLA "THE LOOL" MAGGIE-MAY CHRISTIAENS!!!!!!!!


Heidi says:
I am fighting hard. Not so long ago, I lost my job. There, i said it.
It's only last wednesday that it hit me hard. All these nice contacts I built up in the last seven years, gone. That nice product I work with, gone. I had a very long weekend to think about it and to be busy with it and it was hard, very hard. But I will fight and get over it. Who says I have to lose all these nice aspects of this job? I can maybe use them again. I will fight against my dark thoughts and win!
By the way: going to the hairdresser really works as therapy!

GELUKKIGE VERJAARDAG AYLA!!!!

Sarah says:
I HAVE A 10 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER!!!!!! Happy birthday Ayla!!! Above you can see Heidi and me with little eyes. Man do I look tired! Maybe because I have a 10 year old or maybe because it is Monday morning! I can't wait to surprise Ayla tonight with a gift she knows nothing about!


There above you can see Ayla today at age 10 on 04 May 2009!


In the above photo you can see Ayla one year ago today at age 9 on 04 May 2008!

Above you can see Ayla two years ago today on her 8th birthday on 04 May 2007!

The photo above shows Ayla three years ago on her 7th birthday on 04 May 2006!
And below is my Post Secret pick of the week. It's how I feel about my daughter. I will love her under any circumstances I am quite sure - no matter where life takes us together and apart!

No comments: