Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday 20 April 2009: Sarah is in limbo...

Sarah says:
I like the above photo. It's in good light - no flash - honest. Today was a kind of non-day! Is a day a day if it lacks meaning? The days pass but I don't know what my goals are anymore and it makes me robotic to a point. It's so weird. I have never, ever felt like this before. I have to come to grips with it all still. I feel aimless and empty. I can't enjoy time off for the moment - it just feels like off time. I feel like the definition of timeis changing and I don't do so well without planning and schedules and knowing at least a little bit what will come next. Right now I don't even want to know what will come next because I'm afraid there will be a big dark hole of NOTHINGNESS that comes next. I know that's not totally true and that something good and right will come along to fill in the dots and the gaps. But right no I have no idea at all what it will be. It's not really exciting. It's scary and a bit numbing. First step is feeling my worth again. That sees to take some time...

3 comments:

Vally said...

Ik stel alvast voor dat we er met ons tweetjes eens een dagje op uittrekken als je meer tijd hebt : een dagje shoppen in Antwerpen, of een dagje naar zee, of of of ... Ik heb het gevoel dat we nog eens 'echt ' moeten praten, vind je niet? Liefs,

Vally x

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

Hey Vally! Thanks for the nice lunch! Your iea sounds good to me! One of these days... :-)

Heidi and Sarah Face The Day said...

idea ;-) - sra