Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tuesday 2 December 2008: Heidi has to complain

Sarah says:
Sick as a dog! Look at my nose. Disgusting! I look and feel disgusting. Bad, bad cold.

Heidi says:
Sorry, but I have to complain about something. I am having such bad pain in my right neck, shoulder and arm. It's already since Yma is born, that I am struggling with that kind of pain, but the last two days are the worst ever. From the moment I start my day at the computer, till the moment I go home, I have these intense pains that make my concentration so much less. I already went to the doctor several times to complain about this, and he prescribed me 10 sessions of kine (massage) but when that didn't help, he sent me to a rheumatologist. Pictures were taken, and the rheumatologist sent me away with... nothing. I started biting my teeth, and tried to sit well at my desk and take short breaks (maybe not enough) every once in a while. The problems got more severe anyway. Since yesterday, it is unbearable. I don't want to think about it, but I do because it's so in my face! What to do about this? Do I go to the doctor again so that he can say there is nothing he can do, or do I immediately go to the alternative circuit, like an Osteapath? Something has to be done, that's for sure...

No comments: