Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Wednesday 03 December 2008: Sarah is still ill and Heidi feels love for D is done by madensuyu!

Sarah says:
This photo shows EXACTLY how I feel right now. This cold is getting worse, not better. I was up half the night with a cough and unable to breath. This seems to be my once-a-year big cold. I'll get through it and will feel much better soon no doubt!

Heidi says:
I am still having that damn pain... It really is worse than ever... BUT that shouldn't ruin my plans for tonight: eating out (maybe) and watching a play (definitely). Pieterjan Vervondel from Madensuyu is playing in it and I am very curious. I can honestly say that I am a big fan of Madensuyu. Their last record, D is done, is the record of 2008 for me. It gives me heartpain in a way that only few bands or some music can do. It's about surviving and about living. It's melancholy in a non traditional way. It gives me every feeling I want to get from music. And then I am not even talking about seeing them live... These two friends have gained my eternal respect. And I really advise everybody to buy that CD! D IS DONE by MADENSUYU!

No comments: