Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunday 14 September 2008: Sarah gets some good peace via good friends and a pretty buddah....



Sarah says:

Had such a lovely and relaxing Sunday with good friend Filip and Vanessa and their kids. It's so nice when you can just be yourself with good friends and everything just comes effortlessly. Good friends make the world go round! Later that night I spoke with a driend from America for more than an hour and that filled me up too. I love my friends more than anything. Seriously. They give me peace of mind like that pretty buddah up there.

What doesn't give me peace of mind is that show Extreme Home Makeover. I get sucked into it and try NOT to imagine what ugly theme rooms they would put in our home if we got picked. There is something noble about that show and I am cursed to watch it but it freaks me aout a little bit. It's like watching a train wreck for sure. And that's why I chose the following Post Secret this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice cow-lick.
:-)
ASG