Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday 13 September 2008:Sarah thinks the weather in Belgium really sucks right now and Heidi has a lovely day with MADENSUYU

Heidi says:
Don't tell me I'm not because you can read it right off my face: I'm drunk! :) Well, not totally, but after a strong caipirihna and two glasses of champagne, I definitely look drunk... Today was a great day at Stijn De Gezelle's home, assembling CD's for the great belgian band Madensuyu. I got a team together, with Alexander, Nico and Wout and even Yma joined us and had a good time! A fine day, and hopefully the CD will bring Madensuyu a lot of success! (Because they truly are a good and interesting band, but also because I am getting a little fond of the two musicians and their entourage: great sweet people!!!)


Sarah says:
Generally I like rain and dark weather. It's cozy and I sweat less in it :-). But this isn't nice weather at all. This is weather that leads people into depression. This is weather that makes you decide to stay in and plop down in front of the TV rather than go out and see people. It makes you want to hibernate and be alone in the world and it makes you feel alone in the world! On the other hand, I know this weather is going to be the reason I have a really cozy and calm night with my lovely daughter watching Ugly Betty together and eating Special K on the couch. Then I'll read the two magazines I bought in London. I'll probably make a phone call and talk to a friend from America. I'll have a great night! So let me start over by saying this weather is actually great because it indeed keeps you in with your loved ones and makes you appreciate your home and you down time. This is why I love the rain!


Notice my droopy eye up there and those two lines on each eye area below my brows and above my lids -- what are those lines? I think my first aging will really start with those lines. I think they will become hanging sacks. Those lines will age me fast. Keep an eye on those lines!!!

No comments: