Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday 12 September: Time for weeeeekend!!!!! And Sarah and Nancy make it home by plane thanks to Heidi's efforts as travel agent!

Sarah says:
From her desk in Belgium, Heidi was able to get me and Nancy tickets back from London to Brussels. The Eurostar wasn't running and we needed to get home. Heidi got on the case and came through for us fast and we got home! It was a long day and the flight was delayed and then to top it off we hot traffic at 9:30 pm at night on the way home from the airport - but we got to sleep in our own beds! The VLM plane we took back from London City Airport was a bit noisy and scary (as well as strange and funny) but we got home safe and sound. We also had a great Greek yogurt mixed with MANGO and muesli at the airport while waiting! Now I know a new thing to do with a mango!!!! That made it all worth it!
By the way - do you see how grey my hair is up there? Can't really hide that anymore. I wonder if I am starting to look ragged? Tell me if I am, okay? I really don't know whether to dye my hair or not. I truly do not want to if I can avoid it. I want to wait as long as possible. On the other hand, I don't want to look ragged and age too fast because of my grey hair. I know this is shallow but this site is often about looks and stuff like this and when you post a photo every day, well you confront yourself with the aging process - which is fine but sometimes in your face...
Heidi says:
Ok, for all you who are waiting to know what I find about The Wire: I mos def digg it, baby!

No comments: