Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday 17 August 2008: Happy Birthday again to Nico! And welcome Valerie and her Tom (not my tom-marv) to Face The Day!!!!

Sarah says:
Meet Tom above, Valerie's boyfriend. They came over today with 5 kids!!!! Plus my daughter and her cousin were here so that made 7 kids!!!!!!!! total. That's a lot of kids in my home. We all know I have just one kid and that a lot of kids can make my head spin. But it was all fine and good and fun and nice to have them all over. I loved my house today because it allows for the kids to be in one room and the adults to be in another room. The space was good. I love my house lately to tell you the truth. It's really felt like home this summer and I am so happy with the paint job and floor renovations we have done downstairs in the last couple of months. It's great to have our garage now connected to the rest of our house. It has changed the house for us big time. We just enjoy it and use it more and everything seems to be getting into better order. It all feels a lot less chaotic.
Now back to Valerie and Tom. They are happy and that's great to see. The kids are happy. We met Tom's son too and he fits right in. Really fantastic kids, all of them. And the youngest one Fre is now talking a lot. He looks so much like Peter to me. It's wonderful to see Peter's spirit coming out of his kids. In that way, he really feels close and it doesn't feel like he's totally gone.
Tom is a sweet guy and is obviously giving Valerie and the kids a lot of joy. Joy is good. It was a nice day. It's a nice big bunch!
Look at the sky up there. Loved that sky tonight. I sound really positive don't I? Imagine that!
And there above you have my favorite Post Secret this week. It speaks for itself. At the party last night, man did I enjoy the music. There were so many blasts from my past. It's just always good to hear Led Zeppelin blasting, for example. And watching people dance. Fantastic!!! It's tribal sometimes. At one point, everyone was stomping his/her feet on the wooden planks of the dance floor. It was a great effect. All those beautiful people. So many of them so into and committed to music. I'm sure thanks to all that dancing and music there was a lot of sex too after that party! Lots of love in the air! Lovely!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bedankt voor de fijne avond en voor het héérlijke diner!
Liefs van the 'nice big bunch'!
T, E, Y, F, T, T en V xxxxxxx