Sunday, August 17, 2008

16 August 2008 + early morning 17 August 2008: CONGRATULATIONS TO STEVIE AND ELISA ON THEIR MARRIAGE ON THE 16TH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICO ON THE 17TH!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO STEVIE FROM VLAS VEGAS AND ELISA FROM ZIGGY ON THEIR MARRIAGE SATURDAY!! IT WAS SUCH A NICE PARTY! GREAT ATMOSPHERE! THEY LOOKED SO HAPPY. Stevie was all clean and proper and looking great and Elisa too in one of the nicest wedding dresses I have ever seen which suited her so very well. They look like they will have a lovely life together. We wish them all the best!
There's Heidi and me above rather early into the party. My eyes and head were still clear.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICO - WHO TURNED 36 AT MIDNIGHT!!!!

We realized that in the three years we have done this blog, we have never had a photo on here of just me with Nico alone without Heidi. So there above you finally have such a photo to celebrate Nico's birthday. It was my outstanding gift to him! After all, it's the thought that counts, right Nico? Just kidding of course. We'll give you a present one of these days! Any special wishes?


And we have never had a photo on here of just Heidi with Tom ad of just Tom and Nico together without anyone else. Well maybe we have had them alone but surely not the other combos! Isn't that exciting! In this blog's life, that is huge news! Haha...


And above is the scoop! I don't know if there has ever been a photo of me on Face The Day in which I looked so intoxicated and red in the eye. I have to admit, when that photo was taken, well, I was feeling a little bit happy. It was a fun night. I felt totally free and in the mood!

No comments: