Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday 12 June 2008: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATRIJN!!!! And VIVA LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE IN SARAH'S LIVING ROOM STARING AYLA AS HALFPINT!!!!


Heidi says: Een heeeeeeeel gelukkige verjaardag gewenst, Katrijn!!!!! We genieten ervan he, vanavond!!! Het wordt gezellig!!! This blonde girl is turning 32 today. You wouldn't tell!!! A beauty forever!


Sarah says:
There I am above just after Pilates lessons tonight. Make-up stripped off and almost ready for bed. I love Pilates. It is so good to be moving my body again! And I still get a small joy of seeing my photo with no make-up on here. Just reminds me that I have come a long way in learning to like my face... Heidi and I were talking about that today because of a news report about a study that says that women between 25 and 30 or something like that hate all photos of themselves. I am so glad to be past that. Heidi and I agreed that Face The Day has helped each of us with that. If you see your self in a daily photo your flaws and beauties start to mix up and you just start to kind of like yourself however you look because it's just you and who you are. Of course that's not totally true because we don't always pick the ugly photos to put on here - but the fact that we sometimes do is already a big step for each of us I'm guessing.

Below you can see my daughter in the Little House on the Prairie outfit my mom got her hndmade for her birthday! She's little Laura! I want her bonnet all for myself!


1 comment:

rebecca said...

OMG divine photos today, all three -- and DIVINE GIRL!!